Monday, November 21, 2016

Row 7 and 8

Well its been another long time between posts but I have stayed busy with lots of crafting. I finally got the baby announcement cross stitch pattern all stitched and ironed and now I just need to mount it. It took quite a while to get all the information I needed to complete it and now I am dragging my feet on mounting it. Framing my cross stitch projects is probably my least favorite thing about the whole project but I know I need to just hurry and get it done.
I have been working on lots of tatting projects but I don't want to post a picture of them until I get them shipped off in the mail. In between working on my holiday motifs I have worked on my doily a bit.


 I really debated on ending it after completing row 7 but my shuttles were still pretty full of thread so I went one more row.  Part of the indecision was whether or not I am going to be able to figure out row 9. Row 8 went fairly quickly because it is just chains and rings but looking at row 9 I am not sure I can figure out how to join step 4 to step 1 and then go onto step 5. I don't think I want to end on row 8 so I guess I will just start row 9 and see if I can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Your doily is so beautiful!!! :)
    You can ask other tatters for help and suggestions on how to tat your next row-that is what I do with a problem or question.

    ReplyDelete