Wednesday, May 13, 2020

No Christmas again!!


Things have been pretty frightening lately, I seem to have lost days, maybe even weeks at a time because we are at day 60 of self quarantine and I have no idea where the time has gone or what I have done the last couple of months. Apparently, I need to quit blinking because it seems to happen in the blink of an eye!

Anyway, I would love to be posting about the next holiday but alas the next holiday should be Christmas , and I seriously cant believe I have to say this, but I didn’t send out Christmas cards yet again! Maybe even worse than that is I can’t even remember why I didn’t send them out. If I had to make a guess I would say probably because it was beyond stressful at work. There were a couple of months that I seriously didn’t think I was going to make it out alive. As far as Christmas goes, about the only thing I can remember is that it was just me and my hubby hanging out alone for the day and since it landed in the middle of the week I only had one day off anyway.  So I am going to just move on past this holiday, pretend it never even happened and hope for a better one next year. The way things are feeling that may even feel Christmas will be here in the next couple of weeks.  

1 comment:

  1. So many things have been cancelled this year. I've begun calling it the Year That Wasn't.
    LindaR

    ReplyDelete