Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lets get Rockin' and Rollin'

Well lets get Rockin' and Rollin'! I am brand new to this blogging business so cross your fingers (and toes if you got em)  and lets hope this works. My mom has always wished that I had learned to Tat before my grandma passed away. I guess I got my love of all things crafty from my grandma. Some of my fondest  memories from my youth are spending time with my grandma and grandpa learning all sorts of arts and crafts while camping and fishing. So in honor of my mom and grandma I decided my next craft endeavor would be to learn how to tat. Guess what???...I am completely bitten, smitten and hooked by the tatting bug!

Thanks to all you  bloggers out there that have taken the time to host such awesome blogs that have given me the inspiration to be able to tat to my hearts content and to start my own blog to document my tatting journey!!

LETS DO THIS THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment