Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cards inside and out



So since I started looking back I realized that I could be sharing the inside of my holiday cards. My hubby has actually helped me out when I have a mental block and cant come up with a saying. He has got a quirky sense of humor that I absolutely adore so his cards really do deserve to be seen.

This Christmas card is one of his quirkier ones! He always cracks me up, some people may not get his silliness but I thought this one was super silly.


This valentines card was my idea but I made him fill out the personal sentiments on the inside. This one was actually intended for my stepson but it never ended up in his hand...I know I suck! Each card actually got a different sentiment but it was a variation on the Bon Jovi theme.

Moving forward I will try to remember to post both the inside and outside of the cards.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of thought and time went into your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalised cards/messages are the best! Love your husband's quirky humour :-D

    ReplyDelete