Saturday, October 20, 2018

Valentines Day catch up

I am not having such good luck playing the catch up game, it is taking much longer than I anticipated but next up we have Valentines Day. I didn’t have much time to work on my Valentines  and St Patricks motifs because they are both so close to Christmas and Thanksgiving so I had to pick something fairly smallish. I ended up finding  a pattern by Anne Bruvold called Christmas Hearts and I used an artiste thread called dawn rose.  I found the idea for the beaded do-dad  from a picture I found on pintrest and I just changed it to fit the heart. I remember the heart taking a bit longer to tat than I anticipated but they were so cute I just kept doing them. Thankfully I only had to iron these to make them lay flat.   I ended up making 19 of these but only 13 of them made it to the intended recipients.

1 comment: