Thursday, September 27, 2018

Catch up Christmas!



I must say I am blown away! I seriously didn’t think anybody would ever read my blog without  the 25 motif challenge so a massive thank you goes out to YOU!!!

So let’s get on with trying to play the catch up game and start with the next project in the timeline which would make it Christmas! I remember this past Christmas being a super busy time and it completely crept up and was over before I even realized it. We actually ended up having a surprise visit from family which was awesome but since it was a surprise, the time I had planned to finish Christmas shopping and crafting got taken away. I actually had started on my holiday ornaments fairly early but they weren’t  all completely finished when family arrived. Needless to say a lot of them were shipped late and quite a few of them were shipped super late because some of them got put in an obscure place when we cleaned for company and didn’t get found until well after the holiday. In fact it was so late that I felt silly sending some of them out so I just didn’t send them out.


I ended up making 19 of these snowflakes but only 9 of them actually got sent out. The pattern for the tatting is one by Renulek unfortunately I cant remember where I got the pattern for the beaded thing. The thread is just a white skein that I picked up from goodwill but I stiffened them with a glitter glue mixture I know that the 25 motif challenge doesn’t exist anymore but I am still going to count so this is my #16 motif

4 comments: