Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mind made up and Iron Dragon

Well the weekend is drawing to a close and as always I cant believe how fast they tend to go.  We actually got to go see a show and not have to work it.  We went and saw Iron Dragon which, in my humble opinion, is the best 80's hair metal tribute band we have had the privileged to see.  We see them as often as we can. They are all amazing musicians and the singer has an amazing voice and its always fun to relive the 80's (OK I admit I still live in the 80's)
 Our weather took a turn for the cold and rainy.  We went from 90's and beautiful to 50's and rain in less than 2 days so the push was on trying to find a something new to tat. I have spent hours pouring over the internet and even searching Amazon to find doily patterns and books that have patterns.  I think I have pretty much made up my mind...  I am going to jump on the Renulek napkin train.  They keep popping up in a lot of different blogs so I believe I am just going to jump in and give it a try.  Now I just need to decide which one to do and what color.  Jeez the decisions can be so difficult! I am absolutely terrible at making decisions and I HATE to have to make them but its kind of hard to start a project without making them.   If I can just make a few more I will be on my way to making my first doily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment