Sunday, May 15, 2016
I am very thankful that I took a while to decide on what to do with my nasty mistake! I looked at the next row closely and I am definitely going to need the missing picot to attach the next row to. So I made the decision to cut out the row and fix the mistake. I cut out part of it and un-knotted part of it so I could have thread enough to tat a bit so I didn't have to hide all my ends at once. The next row is probably going to take a long time to accomplish judging by how long the last rows took and those rows were easy. I am hoping that this row will be heavy enough to help lay down the previous rows.